Music Makers Unite
I think we can all agree that music can be a powerful force for good in our lives and we have so many ways to listen! Whether it’s YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, you name it…the choices are amazingly plentiful! The purpose of this website, however, is to help people move away from a passive-only approach to music. Here, you will find the information, inspiration, and tools you need to make more of your own music!
Click the arrow on the right to read more.
Need help making your own music? Here are a few places to look on this website:
- The Blog — Here you will find all sorts of “How-To” articles, reviews, and thoughts about music making.
- The Resource Page — Here you will find free resources such as play-along tracks, fingering charts, a practice journal, buying guides, and more. The Resource Page is also the home of the Rabbit Trail, which is a video resource for people interested in exploring non-Western or other unusual instruments! (coming soon)
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send me an email and I’ll see what I can do. It’s my goal to help you overcome whatever obstacle is in your way!
Need to get inspired or spur on your creative juices?
- Check out the videos from my 60 Day Challenge.
- Listen to an episode of the Music Instigator Podcast.
- Jump in the car for a ride with The Singing Commuter.
- Read an inspirational quote or find out about a good book to read on my blog.
Thank you for reading this brief description of my website. I hope you find it extremely helpful and I welcome any feedback on how I can improve it!
Recording Artist, Vocalist, World Flutist
I’m a recording artist and remote session musician.
I create evocative, emotional, and expressive leads and background textures using my voice and/or a variety of flutes from across the globe. I’m an experienced reader and improviser adept at fulfilling the needs of composers, songwriters, bands, and other media professionals.
Check out my new website here — http://williamarnoldmusic.com
The video above features selections from a live performance of my solo album, Expedition. It also includes clips of some of the cover songs I performed that night. Enjoy!